Those interested should write to:
UW Department of Urology Educational Programs Coordinator
Interested applicants should submit the following:
- Recent curriculum vitae/resume.
- Three recent letters of recommendation from persons who have first-hand knowledge of you. One should be from your present Chairman or Chief.
- On a separate attachment describe your career goals and how this Observership will help you attain these goals (approximately 500 words).
- Address, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Provide the date when you can begin, if selected.
- Proof of overseas medical insurance.
Electronic applications are preferred. Upon receipt and approval of these materials, further application documents will be sent via e-mail.
Link to information about UWHC and Madison